Teraflex Falcon shock for overland???

• HTML tutorial

DMill556

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Dawsonville, Ga
Member #

Im in the process of rebuilding my suspension on my Jeep JK. I was going to buy Bilstien 5100 shocks but now I'm thinking of going with the falcons for easy adjustment for on road and off road. With The different driving terrain while overlanding this seems to be a great set up, I just though I would get you guys thoughts and suggestions. IMG_2065.PNG

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Im a little late to the party here but I run them on my shop JKU and LOVE them. We do everything from daily driving the highway to crawling in Moab and they handle everything very well. They even have skids available for the rear shock bodies now to keep them looking beautiful.

Im in the process of rebuilding my suspension on my Jeep JK. I was going to buy Bilstien 5100 shocks but now I'm thinking of going with the falcons for easy adjustment for on road and off road. With The different driving terrain while overlanding this seems to be a great set up, I just though I would get you guys thoughts and suggestions. View attachment 32200

Those are what Im thinking about running as well with the teraflex 3" S/t3 lift kit