Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Hello all. Me and the wifey are looking into the tembo tusk skottle. I know overlandbound is a big representative for the product. I'm not sure who to talk with for a group buy but if anyone can get into contact with the company I'm sure there would be a good amount of people that would be willing to jump on this.

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Around 11 or so people interested so far. Anyone have an idea what kind of numbers it would take to make it worth while for them?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

You'd have to contact them to gauge any interest. Since they've started selling, I've yet to see a Tembo Tusk group buy on any forum I frequent.

Reactions: TOMB and RAMXPLR

raycie

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kapolei, HI
Member #

Tembo tusk for the win.....

Possibly one of my favorite camping purchases to date.. the first time we did pop corn at camp was a win all in itself.

Only thing that may edge it out is my camp hot water setup with a 1gal/min pump... lol..

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

Tembo tusk for the win.....

Possibly one of my favorite camping purchases to date.. the first time we did pop corn at camp was a win all in itself.

Only thing that may edge it out is my camp hot water setup with a 1gal/min pump... lol..
It's the only thing I cook on! I haven't tried popcorn on it yet, might have to do that next camping trip.

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Well just gave in and ordered one. Couldn't wait any longer for a response from them. Thanks guys for all interested and I hope one day this will happen for everyone that wants one