Resolved Stupid question: where can I find my member number?

• HTML tutorial

JJLove

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Skagit Valley, Washington, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Fields
I am trying to join the North West OB group and they want my OB member number (makes sense). But I can't find it anywhere. I feel a little silly asking but I have looked in my profile, settings, everywhere I can think of, can't see it. I appreciate the help.

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

I am trying to join the North West OB group and they want my OB member number (makes sense). But I can't find it anywhere. I feel a little silly asking but I have looked in my profile, settings, everywhere I can think of, can't see it. I appreciate the help.
Did you check your badge?

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
It looks like you are still a guest. If you have not subscribed to one of the member tiers then you will not have a member number.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
You can get a membership here:

Jim

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
@JJLove, You would have been talking to my wife Michelle over on FB. Take a minute to check out the benefits of membership, which appears to be $20 off at the moment for annual membership. gets you full access to the OB-1 app with offline mapping/navigation and a great database of points of interest etc, constantly improving with updates often. Discount at the OB store where they have some great gear and merch. Overall a good value and helps support a really good online and in person community. Whatever you decide we are glad to have you aboard, and you are only about half an hour or so north of Michelle and I. Pretty good group of OB folks in the area, keep an eye on the calendar/Rally Point tabs for upcoming trips/events and meetups, should be picking back up now the holidays are over.