Kevin
Last Name
Trvlr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7NAZ
Service Branch
MM1 US Navy
I dont have any of that nearby to hunt either i have to order it. All i have is wild pigs to hunt and deer but im not a fan of deer i think they taste like goat.
You need better deer, the ones up where I live are great tasting. The ones down south that eat sage brush have a really heavy sage taste.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

You need better deer, the ones up where I live are great tasting. The ones down south that eat sage brush have a really heavy sage taste.
Actually the problem is all the corn and soybeans the deer down here get fed it taints the fat and makes em taste nasty. I dont have much sage around me maybe out west that can make em funky but deer here in ne texas are basically domesticated on feed.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I don't use much salt when cooking, I depend on the ingredients to give it flavor and I start with peppered and garlic powdered braised pork instead of beef. Then I add everything vegetable I can find with an abundance of halved baby new potatoes, celery, diced turnips, tomatoes, tomato sauce, catchup, g beans, corn, lots of onions, some sugar, peas, minced garlic, and course g black pepper. Then I cook it all day and eat it all week.
P.S. I forgot to add my cabbage and carrots !

Reactions: grubworm