Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Do not see any "Stars" but I think you mean the dots under the trophies? If so that is to signify what level of that particular trophy you have, so if 1 dot, it means for example pathfinder 1, if 2, then pathfinder 2 and if 3 it is pathfinder 3....

Jim

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I
Do not see any "Stars" but I think you mean the dots under the trophies? If so that is to signify what level of that particular trophy you have, so if 1 dot, it means for example pathfinder 1, if 2, then pathfinder 2 and if 3 it is pathfinder 3....

Jim
was wondering what the question meant, then looked at the app. There are 5 stars in each profile.

Reactions: AbsoluteAdventure

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
When someone has a relatively low score (because they are new) Their star rating may fluctuate wildly because of the way the system works, which is as follows:
  • 1 post and 1 "like" or reaction = 5 stars.
  • 10 posts and 5 likes = 2.5 (or 3) stars.
Basically, maintaining a 1:1 ratio of posts to likes is a simple and accurate measure of your community relevance. Post relevant content the community likes and your star rating ill stay at 5. Post irrelevant info that makes people go, "wha"? and your star rating will suffer. Once you have 1,000 posts, your star rating will be accurate and stable, but it will change rapidly for new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.