SOLD Southern Style Offroad Slimline bumper for Tundra

• HTML tutorial

Cobblecrazy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno
I am selling my SSO Slimline bumper which was fitted onto my 2018 Toyota Tundra. The bumper has the 30" cutout for a single row light bar, a crossbar, shackle/tow points, and the opening for the winch. I've had the bumper for a little over a year, and it is in great shape. I am only selling because I went with another bumper setup.

IMG_7816.jpeg

The winch is not included. I haven't decided if I'm keeping the light so there is an option of it being included (with the wiring harness).

When I purchased this new it was around $1150. I'm asking $450 without the light, and $575 with the light.

Last edited:

22Echo

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Cedar Hill, TX 75104, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Wicker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5BDT
I have a 2016; assume it fits!?!?!? Where are you located?

Last edited:

Cobblecrazy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno
Oh I see, Reno! So will you ship?
Yes on the fitment. It is for 2014+ years of the Tundra. If you can get something arranged, I would have no issue with getting it wrapped up and protected for shipping. I could work a little on the bumper price, but that would be the best I could do.

22Echo

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
James
Last Name
Wicker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5BDT
cool. I see it has a skid plate too so what I need are the dims of the package and I can get it setup. SSO says it's 80lbs... I would also like the lite but which lite is it? ...and which winch did you go with? Looks like its made for the Warn unless noted otherwise. help on the price would be much appreciated since I'll be getting raped on the freight.

Cobblecrazy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno
cool. I see it has a skid plate too so what I need are the dims of the package and I can get it setup. SSO says it's 80lbs... I would also like the lite but which lite is it? ...and which winch did you go with? Looks like its made for the Warn unless noted otherwise. help on the price would be much appreciated since I'll be getting raped on the freight.
Rough dimensions are 45"x23"X14" There are 4 main pieces - the main bumper, the skid plate, and two side supports. There are a few bolts and two spacers. The supports and the misc pieces will all fit into a small box which can be placed into the bumper. The bumper and skid can sandwich together.

I had a Smittybilt X2O with a wireless remote. I mounted the controller off to the side, and it worked out fine. I think the Warn is supposed to fit a little better.

I went with the 30" Heiss single row, dual pattern (spot/flood), that SSO sells. The wiring harness is pretty nice with a push button style control.

SSO was listing $59 for shipping with FedEx, but I'm sure they get a deal. I would be willing to go $500 for the bumper and light/harness.

22Echo

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
James
Last Name
Wicker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5BDT
Rough dimensions are 45"x23"X14" There are 4 main pieces - the main bumper, the skid plate, and two side supports. There are a few bolts and two spacers. The supports and the misc pieces will all fit into a small box which can be placed into the bumper. The bumper and skid can sandwich together.

I had a Smittybilt X2O with a wireless remote. I mounted the controller off to the side, and it worked out fine. I think the Warn is supposed to fit a little better.

I went with the 30" Heiss single row, dual pattern (spot/flood), that SSO sells. The wiring harness is pretty nice with a push button style control.

SSO was listing $59 for shipping with FedEx, but I'm sure they get a deal. I would be willing to go $500 for the bumper and light/harness.
Perfect! Just looking at the x20 so glad to hear that worked out. They are getting a deal with their fedex contract so I'm looking at 3-4 times that. Let me work out a few details and I'll DM you to figure out payment options.

Thanks man! You made my day...