Southeast Overland & Outdoor Expo March 2023!

• HTML tutorial

Hwinck22

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pennsylvania
First Name
Heather
Last Name
Winck
Member #

I''m panning to attend this Expo in March of 2023, anybody else thinking about going?

Southeast Overland & Outdoor Expo |
We won't attend this one, at least not next year. Probably won't do expo east next year either. We have several other trips planned next year so stick with those. Hopefully another year though.... When you are ready, let me know and I can keep an eye out up here also for the hard top.

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I'm not going to make it either, my truck died on way home from work Monday and is in the shop be evaluated for a possible blown engine. Regardless the outcome just can't afford it this year.

Last edited:

Wellspring

Rank II

Enthusiast III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Spirakis
I'm not going to make not either, my truck died on way home from work Monday and is in the shop be evaluated for a possible blown engine. Regardless the outcome just can't afford it this year.
Oh No!!! How much would it cost to replace with a Ford crate motor? I know they have themn for GM's,.. What a S.O.B.!. Better see you at Expo East!!!!! Or maybe take your son with the car and visit us in St. Pete. for the Grand Prix! that same weekend...??!!

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Oh No!!! How much would it cost to replace with a Ford crate motor? I know they have themn for GM's,.. What a S.O.B.!. Better see you at Expo East!!!!! Or maybe take your son with the car and visit us in St. Pete. for the Grand Prix! that same weekend...??!!
No trips for me anytime soon. Going to have to put $10K to $12K on a credit card and work to pay it off as quickly as possible.