Mike
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DDY
Service Branch
First Responder Ret.
Howdy....Just back from the NWOL Rally where we had an amazing time camping in the OB area. Met a bunch of great folks as usual and reconnected with old friends. It continues to amaze me how rapidly OB is growing.

Knife_guy_in_wa

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Port Orchard, WA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Kauranen
Member #

I'm amazed as well. Looking forward to next year.
Hey there! I too was at the NWOR this year. Names Chad and I was there as CK Knife and Tool. I’m new to OB and just became a member. I’m in Port Orchard and trying to plan some trips. One is going down to OR in Oct and connecting with Coyote Works for the 2nd Annual Coyote Works Overland Rally.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey there! I too was at the NWOR this year. Names Chad and I was there as CK Knife and Tool. I’m new to OB and just became a member. I’m in Port Orchard and trying to plan some trips. One is going down to OR in Oct and connecting with Coyote Works for the 2nd Annual Coyote Works Overland Rally.

Sounds fun! I'm in Oak Harbor. I've got some mods coming to the rig that I have to do before I can do anymore trips. Feel free to hit me up if you want someone to join you, and I'll see if I can make it.

Reactions: Knife_guy_in_wa