Some Dutch Oven Recipe Vids and Camp Dutch Oven Size Comparison.

• HTML tutorial

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Explorer I

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

Weather is starting to get cooler now and I have had numerous folks tell me that they are thinking about, or just got, a dutch oven and looking to try some recipes. I tend to go a bit more old school on my videos as I am a believer that camp cooking should be (mostly) uncomplicated and allow for more time to fish, drink beer etc. With that being said I have made a few videos that I have not posted for reasons I have laid out in other threads but figure there are more folks out there wanting to discover the simple pleasure of dutch ovens. Anyway instead of attaching links to each video I am posting a link to the camp cooking playlist so you can see what is out there if you are interested. I hope you find something that sounds good!

Well I have discovered that you cannot, for some reason, copy the link to the Playlist itself so you will have to select the Outdoor and Dutch Oven Recipes Playlist. Sorry all for the inconvenience.

If you are looking for a camp dutch oven and are not sure what size would work I also have this one that you might find helpful in which I cover all the Lodge ovens except the 14 inches which I do not have.

Last edited: