First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi,

And the next one in Sweden... Do we have anyone here who can help a LR Defender pilot near Falun/ Sweden. The ECU ist in limp mode. Readout via Nanocom or similar OBD device would be a good start! Or recommendation for a workshop. Also contacted a guy with good contacts to the swedish LR Klub already and asked for help.

In the meantime I will try to get in touch with the guy to find out (1) exact position, (2) exact type of Defender, (3) what has happened before and (4) contact details.

Thanks,
Bjoern

Last edited:

Wranglervirus

Local Expert North/East Europe

Advocate III

Žuvų gatvė 9-2, Šakiai, 47412 Lithuania
First Name
Tomas
Last Name
Karlonas
Member #

Hi,
And the next one in Sweden... Do we have anyone here who can help a LR Defender pilot near Falun/ Sweden. The ECU ist in limp mode. Readout via Nanocom or similarOBD device would be a good start! Or recommendation for a workshop. Also contacted a guy with good contacts to the swedish LR Klub already and asked for help.

In the meantime I will try to get in touch with the guy to find out (1) exact position, (2) exact type of Defender, (3) what has happened before and (4) contact details.

Thanks,
Bjoern

Where he is in Sweden?

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi,
And the next one in Sweden... Do we have anyone here who can help a LR Defender pilot near Falun/ Sweden. The ECU ist in limp mode. Readout via Nanocom or similarOBD device would be a good start! Or recommendation for a workshop. Also contacted a guy with good contacts to the swedish LR Klub already and asked for help.

Thanks,
Bjoern

Where he is in Sweden?
Falun

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I made already a contact for him to the swedish LR Club and gave him a link to a 4x4 garage nearby which can be found on iOverlander.