SOLD! Trailer with 2 Tepui Gran Sabana RTT's and Annex, includes ARB 2500 Awning. $4500--Will deliver up to 200 miles.

• HTML tutorial

PapaBear

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bella Vista, AR, USA
Member #

OK, my wife and I are moving over seas. Not shipping this with us. Job change and it is unexpected and short notice.

This is an awesome setup for someone. The whole thing can be set up in 8 minutes. It features the ability to raise and lower the existing Tepui Gran Sabana tent. This tent is extremely comfortable with a 4" plush sleeping mattress. Still new only been slept in 4 times. Yes, you read the title correctly, I have an additional full Gran Sabana still brand new in the box as well! The trailer tracks like a champ, you cannot tell that its even back there. Nice high clearance for getting back into the off road locations. Raises and lowers with the help of 2-2000lb jacks.

This rig is ready to go camping, there is nothing wrong or broken on this unit. Lights all work, tires are new, and its ready to go for the season.

I can deliver up to 200 miles.

Please only serious buyers! I'm on a short time frame and am not interested in tire kickers.

Attachments

Last edited: