SOLD Sold - Sweet Home Oregon - Teardrops Northwest Recon - pickup/negotiable delivery - $15,000

• HTML tutorial

trav87

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Sweet Home, Oregon, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Hudson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LUQ
I am selling my 2019 built Teardrops Northwest Recon trailer. This was owned previously by Teardrops NW to be a rental trailer in 2020, but the ol Rona nixed being able to rent it out, so they sold off their new unused rental fleet. We bought it March of 2020. Current build price is close to 20k and a hefty wait time.
Tons of storage in the galley and in the cabin. Queen bed, dometic roof fan, Engle cooler, camp chef 2 burner stove, propane bottle stored under the stove, brand new 100 ah RV style battery, Zamp solar connection (Zamp panels that have the built in charge controller), Renogy solar controller with BT module (not currently hooked up), timbren suspension, Toyota 6 lug bolt pattern with 3 30-9.5-15 KO2 tires on steel wheels, and the factory 6x6 awning from 2019 that's only been used once (I swapped it out for an OVS 180° awning right after buying the trailer). I usually store the trailer in my garage, but it has been in the driveway since I got back from my last trip. I keep a space heater running if it's stored outside more than a couple days just to even out the temp and reduce any possible condensation from building up.
Selling for $15,000. Prefer local pickup since it is financed through my local credit union (Linn-Co FCU) so they have the title onsite here in town.
More info on the trailer
It's the Recon model

U

UgotWheelz

Is it still available I might be interested I’m in Portland Oregon I need to find something ASAP as the house is selling

QUOTE="trav87, post: 601738, member: 44621"]I am selling my 2019 built Teardrops Northwest Recon trailer. This was owned previously by Teardrops NW to be a rental trailer in 2020, but the ol Rona nixed being able to rent it out, so they sold off their new unused rental fleet. We bought it March of 2020. Current build price is close to 20k and a hefty wait time.
Tons of storage in the galley and in the cabin. Queen bed, dometic roof fan, Engle cooler, camp chef 2 burner stove, propane bottle stored under the stove, brand new 100 ah RV style battery, Zamp solar connection (Zamp panels that have the built in charge controller), Renogy solar controller with BT module (not currently hooked up), timbren suspension, Toyota 6 lug bolt pattern with 3 30-9.5-15 KO2 tires on steel wheels, and the factory 6x6 awning from 2019 that's only been used once (I swapped it out for an OVS 180° awning right after buying the trailer). I usually store the trailer in my garage, but it has been in the driveway since I got back from my last trip. I keep a space heater running if it's stored outside more than a couple days just to even out the temp and reduce any possible condensation from building up.
Selling for $15,000. Prefer local pickup since it is financed through my local credit union (Linn-Co FCU) so they have the title onsite here in town.
More info on the trailer
It's the Recon model[/QUOTE]

U

UgotWheelz

Is this still available or is it sold the add isn’t mark sold??