US West SOLD, mods feel free to take down - Bay Area - RTT Tepui Kukenam 3 - $1000 - Open to shipping/delivering

• HTML tutorial

justinbretclark

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Danville, CA, USA
Member #

Any reasonable offer considered, just want it going to another enthusiast!

Tepui Kukenam 3 x 1 in Standard Camo purchased/installed in January of 2019. The tent is in perfect condition, everything works and is in factory condition. We take extremely great care of our outdoor equipment, especially so with our more expensive gear like this Tepui rooftop tent. We have always taken the proper precautions to ensure this tent stays in top condition. Always meticulously cleaned prior to take-down, always made sure to properly dry out prior to take-down to avoid condensation/moisture/mildew etc.

Tepui offers a 2-year warranty, but only for the original purchaser… because our warranty is still in affect, should there be any warranty items that occur, I am happy to utilize the warranty to fix anything prior to any exchange of money. This tent is in perfect condition, but if we find anything wrong covered by the warranty – happy to get it serviced/repaired for you.

I also have the Tepui Expedition Series Tool Case Gear Bag – happy to include it in the sale. The Explorer Series Kukenam 3 retails for $1699.95, they are running a deal right now with Covid and selling it for $1,444.96… after taxes and installation you’re getting close to $2k… I believe a fair value for my tent and equipment in the $1,000-1,200 range… I’m a sales guy, I don’t get offended… happy to make considerations if your budget is tight… Happy to answer any questions you may have, appreciate your consideration.

View attachment 154888

About the Tent:

Explorer Series Kukenam 3

DETAILS

· Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows

· Made from high quality 600D rip-stop ventilate coated poly-cotton material so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds

· Tight no-see-um mosquito netting in all windows and doors

· 4 large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories

· 2-1/2” high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home

· Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.

· Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars

· Be sure to watch the Setup Video and Installation Video for more details.

SPECIFICATIONS

Sleeping Capacity3
Seasons4-season
Size (Closed)56" x 48" x 12" (WxLxH)
Size (Open)56" x 96" x 52" (WxLxH)
Sleeping Footprint56" x 96" (WxL)
Canopy Fabric260 g Polyester Cotton; 600D ripstop fabric with water resistant ventilate coating; UV and mold resistant
Mosquito screensno-see-um mesh
Rainfly Fabric420D Polyester Oxford; PU coated
MattressHigh Density 2-1/2" foam with cotton cover
Annex MaterialAnnex Sold separately
Annex AreaAnnex Sold separately
Travel Cover Material1000g Heavy Duty PVC
Weight130 lbs
Internal Frame5/8" aluminum tube
Base ConstructionAluminum with insulated fiberglass sheet
Ladder Construction8ft-6in Telescoping Aluminum Ladder
View attachment 154889
View attachment 154890