Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Going a different direction and have purchased another tent for the Jeep. The Tepui is currently on my trailer and I can help you install if you’d like.

Tent is in excellent condition with no rips, tears, or stains. Comes with annex as well. Tent and annex are both tan in color.

Retail is about 2k on these new, so I’m thinking $1,000 is pretty fair. I purchased it new and have had it for about 2 years.

Message or call me at 7o3-593-6two6four

IMG_9685.JPG

IMG_8314.JPG

IMG_9701.JPG

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

rghbsn

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Eastern NC
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Hector
Service Branch
USAF
I'm interested. Any chance we could meet up somewhere between Martinsville and Alexandria? I'll be down that way around 9/13 or 9/14

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I'm interested. Any chance we could meet up somewhere between Martinsville and Alexandria? I'll be down that way around 9/13 or 9/14
@rghbsn , thanks for the interest! I will be working all day on the 13th and have an outdoor event to manage for work on the 14th. I will probably be done with the event on the 14th around 5pm. Would you be available to meet sometime that evening or maybe Sunday the 15th? Feel free to text or call me as well if that's easier. Thanks!

rghbsn

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Eastern NC
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Hector
Service Branch
USAF
I may be able to just come meet you wherever you are on the 14th if that's possible. I don't know what the event is. I could possibly stay in Martinsville and then meet up with you early on the 15... but it's the only day I have off with my smokin' hot wife, so it'd have to be quick, haha!

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I’ll be in the DC area for the event, close to home. If you come here we’d be able to easily do the install if you’d like. I just found out that I’ll probably be free on the 14th after about 2pm.