US West SOLD- CVT Mt Rainier Extended summit series RTT with matching Annex Room - Central California

• HTML tutorial

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

CVT Mt Rainier Extended summit series tent with matching Annex Room (over 3k new)!!
This is a beautiful Roof Top Tent

If you know RTT's, then you know CVT are among the very best, if not the best you can buy in Roof Top tents!
This Mt. Rainer Summit Series Extended RTT, it the heavy duty, 4 season Roof Top Tent, made for extreme conditions ALL year round. The tent is the Neon Green color, only available on the Summit Series models, and it has the Extended overhang for easy entry!
We also have the FULL Annex Room attachment with it. Thats over a $500 add to the unit new. The awning pictured is not part of the deal, only the Extended Annex Room. See pictures on CVT's site for that.
This unit sells NEW for $3200 with the Annex.

Special features:

LED light and plug inside tent.
Heavy duty mattress AND Anti-Condensation mat (A must have)
I have Brand NEW cover for it, as there are some wear marks form the straps on current cover, therefore you will be protected from the elements when the tent is in the travel position. This is also a $160 value!
The tent still has the blue cellophane on the bottom diamond plate!
I have reinforced the tent rails with washers to prevent wear while on vehicle.
I have upgraded the hardware for mounting to a higher grade bolt.

The only issue with the tent, if you call it an issue, is one of the windows has a piece of the netting that has separated. It is a thermal bond, and a field repair kit, which I will include, will fix it easily. It is only a 4 inch section, and does not affect the function, or allow for any air leaks, or holes in the tent.

NEVER smoked in.
I have a video from my buddy who did a walk around on the tent when he first received it:

Youtube Video:

The tent is currently in my garage, and has always been stored in a garage. So it is very clean and has no mildew or smell from mildew.
This is a steal of a deal!

Asking 1750 OBO... I will not trade, and will not entertain lowball offers.

PM me with questions or any other info you may need

IMG_5211.PNG

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_6148.JPG

Last edited: