Launch Member

Contributor III

Montana, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
Siegel
Member #

FOR SALE: Flippac. Full size 6ft ish bed.

Description:
We have used this setup for about two years and it really doesn't get any better than this. The greatest amount of space with the smallest footprint! Sadly Flippac the company is no longer around so finding these in great shape is really getting harder to come by. We have decided to go a different direction with our travels so sadly we must say goodby to this amazing camper shell. Its the one designed for a full size 6ft ish bed. I did have the bed of the truck all built out but that's not included as I have already taken most of it apart.
These sell for over $7500k in great shape and this one is in great shape
New 4” mattress sealed in plastic right away no mold less than a year old
All new bulb seal all the way around. Less than a year old
All windows resealed six months ago
Hinges resealed
Small Tears in screens repaired and they keep bugs out well
Custom aluminum extending surfboard rack, one of a kind, the only one I have ever seen (we get a lot of questions about it)
Tepui awning 6ft, decent shape, the cover is sun-blasted but the awning is perfect!
Rear track for At Overland rear awning (sold separately)
Flippac is mounted to the bed with six grade 8 bolts through L-track tie-down system and a 90degree aluminum channel holds well!
Top of the line with the most vents and four window rainfly from SLO sail and canvas (A $500 value)
The whole tent and rainfly were recently double-coated with seam seal and silicon tent sealer keeps you dry in the rain
I have the topper crank as well (Some of these no longer have them)
Custom detachable front support rods
There’s a small Jenkey Gelcoat repair on The driver's side that I did myself. Doesn’t leak anymore, it was damaged when I bought the flippac and I did the repair very early in ownership, very functional, hardly noticeable.
Overall it's one of the nicest Flippacs for sale right now. Don't let this pass you by, modern setups are over $12K and climbing and 6 months to a year out!
I have access to a lift until the end of the month which would make transferring it to your truck quite easy.

My bed rails measure 80" long and 70" wide! Reach out with any questions you may have.
I 2003ABF6-F031-47BB-94F5-3526B8BE2FF4.JPGDeathValley_ouroverlandlife_2019-312.JPGIMG_1073.JPGIMG_6973.jpgIMG_6975.jpgIMG_6976.jpgIMG_6978.jpgIMG_6982.jpgIMG_6983.jpgIMG_6984.jpgWill, not ship but I might meet you somewhere if you cover fuel costs.

Price: $6,000

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jenny Leigh Bee

Brett Siegel

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Montana, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
Siegel
Member #

SOLD! The FLippac is gone, but we still have the Tundra, Shoot me a message for more info. Asking $34K OBO