SOLD SOLD: 2018 4Runner ORP, SF CA, 9k miles, warranty -- SOLD!!!

• HTML tutorial

sissupr

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
B
Hate to do this, but I've been wanting a full size truck to go build out so contemplating letting this go. It has 8k miles. Super White 2018 Off Road Premium w/KDSS. Clean title, still has a balance of factory warranty thru 08/31/2021.

There's $20k+ in upgrades without install labor or taxes that is truly a turnkey overland rig IMO of course! I have over 50+ pictures of the build that I can share plus YouTube videos of the car since I picked it up. The car is financed through San Francisco Credit Union and will need to get paid off with funds from the buyer so the title can be released, so please keep that in mind. I've bought and sold over 30+ vehicles over the past 20 yrs. I can provide references upon request.

Significant Upgrades/Modifications.
*I know I'm forgetting something...

- REDARC Dual Input 25A In-vehicle DC Battery Charge w/40A FUSE KIT x2
- 100w solar Rockpals removal panel. ANCOR Marine grade wiring with dual battery throughout.
- Northstar Group 34 Battery NSZB-AGM34, less than two months old.
- Additional Blue Systems rear panel with 4 USBs and cig port for rear fridge powered through the 2nd battery.
- Touch screen SPOD controls LCD controls with Bantam mounted in engine bay.
- ARB compressor CKMA12.
- NOCO Genius integrated AGM dual battery maintenance with AC plug for easy access to plugging it in thru the grill.
- ANCEL Bluetooth voltage monitor directly hooked up to the AGM battery. Must have upgrade! Always know the voltage of the 2nd battery via iOS or Android app.
- Remote start though factory key from Compustar. Drone mobile ready (buyer needs to purchase $100 hardware and subscription) for car tracking, app engine start, etc.
- Removed the factory cigarette lighters in the front and rear passenger for USBs with LED voltage read outs. This is still connected through - accessory 'on', and not to the dual battery, except the rear electrical panel in the trunk.
- SS3 Amber Sport fogs
- Amstar low and high beams.
- 8 Rock lights installed throughout with Bluetooth control.
- WARN 8000s winch with synthetic rope.
- OME BP-51 Internal bypass shocks with external adjustments for height, dampening (hard and soft). Spanner wrench included. 2.5" lift. Rides amazing is an understatement, from hard to soft setting. Has a spacer installed to get rid of the KDSS lean when lifted.
- Total Chaos UCA that have been properly maintained with CRC lube. Two bottles will be included.
- Demelo Off-road Hybrid rock sliders
- OEM TRD PRO Grill, garnish, and bumper cover.
- SCS Ray 10 Matte Jet Black Aluminum wheels with 8 spline Lugs x 5.
- Nitto Trail Ridge Grappler 285/70 R17 x 5
- Full size SCS spare and Nitto tire mounted on the bottom of the 4runner.
- C4 Fabrication Lo Pro Winch Bumper w/Bull Bumper Tube and Gusset with integrated Baja designs 20 inch Light bar cut out. Baja 20" is both white and amber.
- RCI 10-19 4Runner Full aluminum skid plate.
- Prinsu No Drill Rack with Noise reducing edge trim and an 2 X extra load panels and awning holder attachment. Plus a ton of accessory eye hooks for holding down various items on the roof.
- Waterport 4gal tank
- ICECO JP50 fridge/freezer with ICECO slide and cover.
- Goal Zero Yeti 500X.
- Custom rear drawer with integrated Primus Kinjia stove for storage and use.

Other info:

- I'm the 2nd owner of the vehicle.
- Title is Clean as mentioned earlier. If you want to run a carfax, please do so. I'll send the VIN if requested.
- No Check Engine lights, No issues, or gremlins. The car is perfect IMO. Stock wheels not included. Long gone.
- I have the stock suspension, roof rack, fog lights, and anything else I can find.
- Car has one 1/8" rock chip on the front driver side by the windshield. See picture in google drive. Car paint is great. No door dings, etc to call out. Body is clean!
- Car has been on one trip to Lake Mead in Vegas for 2 day camp trip (on-grid) in July 2020. Other than that it's been day beach trips, NO off-roading.
- Most modifications (90%) were done professionally done at a reputable shop specializing in overland builds. .
- I have detailed receipts and purchases of mostly everything that was ever purchase for the car since the beginning in a excel sheet.
- Not parting out, so please don't ask at this point.
- iKamper is sold in the pics.
- Non-smoking household.
- I will however remove easy items that the buyer of the vehicle doesn't need or want based on negotiations of a purchase.
- Payment via wire or certified bank check. Once payment is received and verified in my account is the only time I will release the vehicle. No exceptions.

Please message me for questions or give me a call or text if easier! 847-302-three TW0 five NINER.

Car is located 20 minutes from the SFO airport if anyone is wondering. I'm open to delivery, only when funds have cleared with 200 miles of SF.

Attachments

Last edited:

sissupr

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
B
Bump. Still available. A lot of interest and people coming out to check it out.

let's get this sold... to sweeten the deal I'll add the following as well! Still for the same price!!!

- Roam Adventure 8ft awning
- Roam Adventure annex room
- Roam Adventure 95L Black Rugged Case
- Rago Fabrication Rear window storage panel (Passenger and Driver) w/attachments

$1300 + of extra stuff! 9447178F-B829-40A5-A08A-1E8C34CA67D3.jpeg
Let's move this so I can buy a truck!

Last edited:

AdventuringBlack

Rank II

Contributor III

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Terrence
Last Name
Williams
Member #

I just bought a 2020 4runner.. could you sell me the rack and all the extra accessories like the Rago etcetera? I will give you my stock black roof rack.

sissupr

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
B
Update 10/30:
$49.5k takes this home.

Found something I want to move on. If it doesn't sell soon, i supercharger and keep it forever !

-----

Update! Installed a 100w Renogy panel directly to the Prinsu rack. Added a Waterport 4g as well!

completed 10k mike service early :)

- oil change 0w-20 Mobil 1 Full Syn (currently has 9200 miles)
- original Toyota element filter
- added fumoto valve, love these things!
- tire rotation, including the 5th wheel

All PMs responded to!

A01984B9-0E70-43F6-A3FD-3FCE8F1B3881.jpeg21FD383C-2C49-403D-BF3A-9FBEAE2AB4DF.jpegB0D2F290-2DDC-40AB-8AA3-673F2AFDC87F.jpeg
CAD36929-A136-4A88-A044-762B19722541.jpeg

Last edited:

sissupr

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
B
Taking/Listinening to reasonable offers! Need the cash for another project. I've been getting a lot of interest in parts, etc. I can come down on the price with removing items that make sense. For example, I'm not pulling out the dual battery setup, but would entertain removing items that are easy (ROAM stuff, etc)... you get it.

send me a PM and let's figure something out...

I however will not be parting it out before the car is sold, so please hold off on those requests at the this point. Once I know what's left that a buyer doesn't want, I'll post it up in the parts section.