Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Time to part ways with the ol M715 :cry: but it just sits and I could use the $$ for other things. So here's the breakdown:

FOR SALE: 1967 M715 w/ 50K on the odometer and clean Kansas title in hand. Once it got out of the Army, it saw use as a Forestry truck, then a fire truck out in central Kansas. Flatbed with headache bar and LED taillights. Light rust, small holes on rockers but everywhere else is surface rust, which is minimal. Stock drivetrain - 230ci I6 Tornado, T98 trans, NP200 tcase, D60 front and D70 rear. Converted to 12volt electrical over the 24. Distributor has Pertronix electronic ignition. New plugs and wires. New battery. New bus captain seats with Simpson lap belts. 34" swampers. Bestop bikini top on since the hardtop one of the previous owners put on leaked bad and the bondo was crumbling. Removed bondo from body work and covered in desert tan rattle can as that's where I was going with the color. All gear oils replaced with modern equivalent. Truck runs and drive well.

Asking $4,000 as this is in good shape and I have seen these at auctions in similar shape start out at $5,000. Price is not firm and is OBO. No trades unless you have an Overlanding trailer or Military trailer and cash on top. I honestly need the $$ to just help out with life happening. Local pick-up or you handle shipping. Message me if you have questions. I can get more pictures as time permits. Thanks!View attachment 65712 View attachment 65713 View attachment 65714 View attachment 65715 View attachment 59898
Cool rig ... wish I was in the market. :(

Woody870

Rank II

Member I

Arkansas
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Woodside
Member #

Ill give ya a trade for it if your really want it gone. Email me at woodside926@gmail if you wanna talk about it.

Woody870

Rank II

Member I

Arkansas
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Woodside
Member #

Ill give ya a trade for it if your really want it gone. Email me at woodside926@gmail if you wanna talk about it.

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
The hells of old Jeeps. I'd love to be rid of this CJ. It's never going to be practical. Even as a toy. But I have $4500 invested and it MIGHT be worth $3500. Maybe someday the kids will be into it.
Shoot, I'd go nuts on this thing but I have no desire unless I swap in a new drivetrain, or at least a new trans and tcase.