Snowboarding…

• HTML tutorial

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Anyone else bring a snowboard (or skateboard for that matter) with them on trips, or just find adventures to go on that end at destinations where you can ride? I always have a skateboard in the truck or car and usually a snowboard if I know I'll be driving through some snowy areas.

I'm driving to Big Sky Montana at the beginning of March and planning on taking the road less travelled.

I started snowboarding in 1986 for several years but stopped for quite a while and picked it up again a few years ago. Love it more than ever.

What/where are you riding?

My favorite set up right now is a 157 Capita Mercury + Union FC Bindings.

#winteroverland

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

I typically leave the snowboard behind on trips unless that's all I'm doing. I ride a Nitro Pantera with Burton Cartel bindings.

Reactions: ASNOBODY

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Heading up to Mammoth California on Friday for a few days! Brought the Capita Kazu with me… *makes metal fingers* …probably should have brought my new Yes Optimistic as they are getting so much snow but maybe I'll just save that for Big Sky.

Everyday

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Usually i'll ride kirkwood. I have the epic pass but hate northstar and heavenly. Currently have a 159 Libtech attack banana with some older ride bindings. Looking to get some union atlas' before next season though.

Reactions: ASNOBODY

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Dirty boarders, skiing is where its at!!!! Jk. I stopped skiing when i left Alaska. These days im too worried i would break myself, and lift tickets are insanely expensive.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

I was just up in Snowshoe WV with my brother. I ride a ROME agent 161 with UNION Force bindings. I love this board and continue to progress with snow boarding. Stoked to shred in CO.