US West Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting. NEW LOCATION

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Influencer II

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
It is now the second Tuesday and we are looking for another location, you will get an invite by forum message
Also the most recent agenda or recap is always at the top, the next meeting will be at the bottom of that post

fly boy

Rank II

Traveler III

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BIF
Hoping to make the May meeting but don't see anything on the calendar yet.

Vinz Clortho

Rank IV

Advocate II

Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I think the last email from Kent said it’s on Tuesday the 21st at 6:30.
694 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Diamond Springs, CA 95619

Two Sheds

Rank III

Advocate II

Rocklin,Ca.
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

Bugger! Just missed it. Really? SECOND Tuesday? How about the address for me again, please?

Lucy R

Rank I

Contributor II

Placerville, CA, USA
First Name
Lucy
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Hoping we can find a regular meeting spot soon. Anyone with ideas where we can fit 45 people on a Tuesday night once a month? (It has to be free of charge to meet there.)

PapaDave

Rank VI

Influencer II

Ripon Ca
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BKH
Try the Central California Monthly Meet-up. I've been to one of their meetings and it's an active group with a good number of members. US West - Central California Monthly Meet Up It's organized by @PapaDave
Remember Horton Hears A Who....we are here.

We meet the third Sunday 1-3pm in Ripon Ca at Mountain Mike’s. We have 1 trip a month and July 26-28th we are going to Bodie Ghost Town and Laurel Lakes off 395. Lucy gave you the link, so you are welcome to come!
@BobG

Reactions: Lucy R

Schotty48

Rank I

Contributor I

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Schott
Member #

Hello. Brand new to overland bound. Would love to meet up and be part of the group. What’s the protocol for joining and new members.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Influencer II

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Hello. Brand new to overland bound. Would love to meet up and be part of the group. What’s the protocol for joining and new members.
This is an Overland Bound Meet-up so all members are welcome. All we ask is that you participate in at least one of our Long Canyon Trail cleanups per year. Please RSVP on the Rally Point.