Contributor III

Seattle
First Name
Yegor
Last Name
Ovcharenko
Member #

Hello from Seattle.

Feeling cooped up inside, and looking forward to getting out there. I travel in a 2019 tacoma with my dog, and am always looking to join up with others for a fun weekend trip

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Yagor,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Greg Eigsti and @Gabriel Bozeman are your closest Member Representatives.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

JustinH

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Seattle, WA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Hartley
Member #

Hi Yagor, welcome to the group! Fellow Seattleite here, hope to see you around.
Cheers,
Justin

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello from Seattle.

Feeling cooped up inside, and looking forward to getting out there. I travel in a 2019 tacoma with my dog, and am always looking to join up with others for a fun weekend trip
Welcome Yegor! Keep an eye on Rally Point for local gatherings/trips/etc. once things open back up. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Gotta run back out to the yard before this rumored weekend rain hits :(
Happy Weekend!

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
I just setup the Greater Seattle Area Recurring Meetup in Rally Point to provide an outlet and to get out and meet each other. Tentative start date is Sat Aug 1 but feel free to comment on the thread before then and we will see what happens. We can start slow with conference calls and then graduate to lunch/dinner and trail runs with camping. Whatever folks are interested in doing in the name of community building. Looking forward to meeting you all!