Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7QFH
Service Branch
USMC
Hopefully this isn’t too late…

So I realized the RP says “no comms”. We will have GMRS and settle on a channel upon meeting. If you have HAMM by all means use it but primary communication will be via GMRS. See you all tomorrow!
Sounds good!

307dulaney

Rank VI

Advocate III

Wyoming, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Dulaney
Member #

Good time had by all! Thanks everyone for making this a great day. I for one am glad it went the way it did. We had an awesome first half, then I learned some thing about going with a group. It took everyone, and every rig, and almost every piece of gear, and we got it done.

Furthermore, you all made it a special day for my son. You all showed him how to work together, have a good time, overcome hurdles and have a real adventure. Each one of you was a great example and I TRULY appreciate that.

OB is an awesome community because of the people! Thank you all so much. Can’t wait to see you again

Attachments

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Good time had by all! Thanks everyone for making this a great day. I for one am glad it went the way it did. We had an awesome first half, then I learned some thing about going with a group. It took everyone, and every rig, and almost every piece of gear, and we got it done.

Furthermore, you all made it a special day for my son. You all showed him how to work together, have a good time, overcome hurdles and have a real adventure. Each one of you was a great example and I TRULY appreciate that.

OB is an awesome community because of the people! Thank you all so much. Can’t wait to see you again
Thanks for organizing and nice to meet the Wyoming crew, really fun day!

SS308

Rank V

Advocate I

Cheyenne, WY, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7QFH
Service Branch
USMC
307dulaney, thanks for setting this up, even if you did get me stuck…LOL.
But seriously, everyone was friendly and super helpful. People got stuck and it was literally no big deal. I learned a lot about recovery, including utilizing my gear.

Thanks again to everyone and let’s do this again, soon!

Reactions: wishihada4runner