Rank 0

Contributor I

Savannah, GA, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Csan
Hey everyone,

Finally decided to actually join the forum instead of reading from afar.

Recently medically retired out of the Army and moved back home to Savannah for grad school. Might be sticking around here or moving to Charlotte by summer of next year.

I attached some pictures of my current truck from my last big trip last year. Excited to talk with ya'll and hopefully join some trips or meetups!

Currently, I'm planning a trip for the first two weeks of August, either going back out west or doing a sort of sea to summit trip in North Carolina.

Attachments

Charlie Goldberg

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lilburn, GA, USA
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Goldberg
Member #

Nice Truck! I’m from Savannah but living in Atlanta area. Those pictures look like Coloardo. Miss the Rockies but I’ve been having fun exploring North GA and Tennessee.

sethysan

Rank 0

Contributor I

Savannah, GA, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Csan
@Charlie Goldberg thanks! Yeah I think Utah, Arizona, and Montana were those pictures.
@Louie sounds good!

I was thinking of posting on the forum about a trip Id be taking August 9-11. Probably go to Atlanta on the 9th, then head to NC to try to offroad/camp for the weekend. (Uwharrie)

sethysan

Rank 0

Contributor I

Savannah, GA, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Csan
Didn't want to over step and make a new thread in the events area, but I am headed up to Hurricane Creek Trail to camp saturday night, and probably hang out in Asheville after for a couple of days if anyone's in that area!

Reactions: Charlie Goldberg

Contributor I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Jeisson
Last Name
Monsalve
Hey everyone,

Finally decided to actually join the forum instead of reading from afar.

Recently medically retired out of the Army and moved back home to Savannah for grad school. Might be sticking around here or moving to Charlotte by summer of next year.

I attached some pictures of my current truck from my last big trip last year. Excited to talk with ya'll and hopefully join some trips or meetups!

Currently, I'm planning a trip for the first two weeks of August, either going back out west or doing a sort of sea to summit trip in North Carolina.
Hey man what lift/tire set up you got going on? I have a similar truck and I think that looks like what I want for mine. Thanks man