First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hi Tommy!

I don't recall anything going there for a while. When I filter on just the Rocky Mtn Region I don't see anything:

I'm not close enough to help much with a monthly run, but we'd be thrilled if you wanted to help get something going. During the good weather months combining the meeting with some sort of a local trip usually goes over well.

Which do you like better? Coffee or brew house meetups or weekend camp outs / road trips? Is there anything I could do to support you in spearheading something? I could create the Rally Point and send invites, etc. Please let me know your thoughts!

-neal

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Hi Tommy!

I don't recall anything going there for a while. When I filter on just the Rocky Mtn Region I don't see anything:

I'm not close enough to help much with a monthly run, but we'd be thrilled if you wanted to help get something going. During the good weather months combining the meeting with some sort of a local trip usually goes over well.

Which do you like better? Coffee or brew house meetups or weekend camp outs / road trips? Is there anything I could do to support you in spearheading something? I could create the Rally Point and send invites, etc. Please let me know your thoughts!

-neal
Both are great. I prefer to get out and explore, even if just for a full day on the weekend. I'd be more than happy to get a monthly meet up going and help plan trips!

Dandy Taylor

Rank V

Advocate II

Herriman, Salt Lake County, Utah, United States
First Name
Dandy
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Both are great. I prefer to get out and explore, even if just for a full day on the weekend. I'd be more than happy to get a monthly meet up going and help plan trips!
Woo hoo! Let us know if we can help!
It's been awhile since I got out. Would be fun to meet up. Can't always do monthly, but willing to try.
Awesome! I've been heading west on the Pony Express Trail pass Faust lately to wander around the spiderweb of roads. If you want to join me one day let me know!
Good choice of color on your rig!

Attachments

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Dandy Taylor

Rank V

Advocate II

First Name
Dandy
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

It's been awhile since I got out. Would be fun to meet up. Can't always do monthly, but willing to try.
Awesome! I've been heading west on the Pony Express Trail pass Faust lately to wander around the spiderweb of roads. If you want to join me one day let me know!
I love my inferno! Your setup looks awesome. Mind me asking what bed rack you have?

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I love my inferno! Your setup looks awesome. Mind me asking what bed rack you have?
KB Voodoo. It's been a great rack. I install led strip lighting in the channels on the underside for bed lighting

Dandy Taylor

Rank V

Advocate II

First Name
Dandy
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

I've been out there a few times. My son and I were chasing all of the Pony Express trail markers. We had gotten to the point that it is more than a day trip and trips out sort of dropped off. Need to pick back up with that.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I've been out there a few times. My son and I were chasing all of the Pony Express trail markers. We had gotten to the point that it is more than a day trip and trips out sort of dropped off. Need to pick back up with that.
I definitely want to do some camping out there when it cools down a little. I've found some pretty nice locations to set up camp off the main road.

Dandy Taylor

Rank V

Advocate II

First Name
Dandy
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

KB Voodoo. It's been a great rack. I install led strip lighting in the channels on the underside for bed lighting
I'm looking in to the UpTop overland rack. The bed rack will likely be my next purchase.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I'm looking in to the UpTop overland rack. The bed rack will likely be my next purchase.
Those look pretty nice!

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Ford
Member #

Service Branch
Former EMT
I definitely want to do some camping out there when it cools down a little. I've found some pretty nice locations to set up camp off the main road.
@5280Ranger and I are in the CO Front Range and have discussed running Pony Express eventually, but that's a stars aligning sorta trip for me. Please keep us in mind if you decide to plan a run out there.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

@5280Ranger and I are in the CO Front Range and have discussed running Pony Express eventually, but that's a stars aligning sorta trip for me. Please keep us in mind if you decide to plan a run out there.
Definitely! Let me know when you guys might have some time. I live about a few miles from the start of the trail

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Some of us have been discussing trying to get something going, either a meeting or an excursion but things seem to fall through. I am more than willing to help set something up.

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
We really need to set up a meeting for the SLC area.