• HTML tutorial

IELIAS12

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boston
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Selling my Mt Rainer RTT - I personally have used the RTT only 1 time and while I liked it, I also have a Oztent RV3...I've decided to let the RTT go and just go with my Oztent..The RTT came with the off road trailer i purchased..I wanted the trailer more than the RTT, so looking to sell the CVT RTT

That said, Asking $1650 for RTT, Flooring, and Annex. The Flooring and Annex have never been used...The RTT also comes with the interior condensation mat. The tent is literally practically brand new. The previous owner used it a few times, and myself only once. It can easily sleep 3+ people.

RTT is located in Boston area and depending on who'd like to buy it, I'm willing to maybe meet them someplace if needed. No more than a 100 miles from my home.

I'd prefer to sell it to someone where I don't have to deal with shipping though.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks all!
Ivan

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Last edited:
Reactions: RichieFromBoston

IELIAS12

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Boston
Member #

Hi Richie, i just texted you..hope it went through though...I'm on a plane now..I'll ping you tomorrow again so we can set up a time for you to come check out the RTT..cool?

Rhow

Rank 0

Contributor I

Easton, PA, USA
First Name
Rowel
Last Name
Fernando
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Selling my Mt Rainer RTT - I personally have used the RTT only 1 time and while I liked it, I also have a Oztent RV3...I've decided to let the RTT go and just go with my Oztent..The RTT came with the off road trailer i purchased..I wanted the trailer more than the RTT, so looking to sell the CVT RTT

That said, Asking $1650 for RTT, Flooring, and Annex. The Flooring and Annex have never been used...The RTT also comes with the interior condensation mat. The tent is literally practically brand new. The previous owner used it a few times, and myself only once. It can easily sleep 3+ people.

RTT is located in Boston area and depending on who'd like to buy it, I'm willing to maybe meet them someplace if needed. No more than a 100 miles from my home.

I'd prefer to sell it to someone where I don't have to deal with shipping though.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks all!
Ivan

Still available?