Mesa, AZ
First Name
Jim
Last Name
G
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7RDO
Here is the first of several parts of our month-long trip this summer. I have no idea how many parts it will be to get us from Phoenix, to the Canadian border, and back again. Lets find out.

It was such an excellent trip, y'll need to break out of the house and do it.

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Here is the first of several parts of our month-long trip this summer. I have no idea how many parts it will be to get us from Phoenix, to the Canadian border, and back again. Lets find out.

It was such an excellent trip, y'll need to break out of the house and do it.

Just out of curiosity what are you using to edit the videos, is that DaVinci Resolve?

Rollin Dirty Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mesa, AZ
First Name
Jim
Last Name
G
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7RDO
We did the CD from Canada to Mexico in 2008 and loved it, great video and glad others are enjoying the adventure
I think I remember seeing some of that trip on the old FJ site. Did you go with Mike and maybe Lawrence (? cypher) and possibly Dan and Jessa?

Rollin Dirty Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mesa, AZ
First Name
Jim
Last Name
G
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7RDO
Part 3 of the Great Divide Trail series is (finally) up. I hope you like it. We're starting to get into a stride now that the first few days on the trail are behind us. No more overcrowded camp sites (for now). No more shifty looking folks following us up a dead-end trail. And, most importantly, no more lost wallets!

Reactions: Sparksalot

Rollin Dirty Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mesa, AZ
First Name
Jim
Last Name
G
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7RDO
A new video is finally loose.

Yeah! Yeah! Its been a while. We decided to take a break from editing and get some other behind-the-scenes stuff sorted out with our COVID downtime. Well, here we are back on track and hitting it!

Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with the latest disfunction that is Rollin Dirty Overland.

Rollin Dirty Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mesa, AZ
First Name
Jim
Last Name
G
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7RDO
Well that was a long and inexcusable delay, but it is what it is (was what it was?). Either way, priorities re-shifted and I'm able to get back to this little hobby of creating these videos. Hope you enjoy as we continue on our Continental Divide trip.

Last edited: