Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Louisville KY
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Freese
Member #

Did part of the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail. Looking forward to doing the rest. Actually ran across a car show in one of the small towns. I won't post those pics.
someday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

Railman

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Manhattan Il
Member #

I too am planning on doing this later this year. I am thinking when the trees start changing colors.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Awesome! Next year we are gonna have an Official Overland Bound - Midwest trip running the TWAT. Really looking forward to it! Details will be coming soon, after Expo East is done. Space will be limited so make sure to RSVP once the dates are set. I ran into issues at the last OLB - Midwest meet having to run 3 groups due to the size so i'll probably cut this one off around 10 rigs.

Reactions: Remington_PRO4X

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

Awesome! Next year we are gonna have an Official Overland Bound - Midwest trip running the TWAT. Really looking forward to it! Details will be coming soon, after Expo East is done. Space will be limited so make sure to RSVP once the dates are set. I ran into issues at the last OLB - Midwest meet having to run 3 groups due to the size so i'll probably cut this one off around 10 rigs.
Oh man! Do you have any idea on time of year? I would love to be a part of this trek!