• HTML tutorial

Keith McAlister

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marietta, Georgia
Member #

AWESOME!

Late 70's/early 80's owned a Dodge Power Wagon and a rail buggy. Did we ever have fun. On Friday nights after work we strapped down the beer coolers as 7 of us in the neighborhood had rails, wives in the passenger seats and to the back of the neighborhood where there were miles and miles of dirt roads and trails. We'd ride a while and stop for a cold one and then ride some more. Somewhere about 3 am we'd idle down the street to be quiet and park the rails and hit the sack. Hell of a life for about 5 years.

Never get rid of that rail. Always regretted that to this day.

Overland Kentucky

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Lexington Ky
First Name
Jeremiah
Last Name
Oschwald
Member #

AWESOME!

Late 70's/early 80's owned a Dodge Power Wagon and a rail buggy. Did we ever have fun. On Friday nights after work we strapped down the beer coolers as 7 of us in the neighborhood had rails, wives in the passenger seats and to the back of the neighborhood where there were miles and miles of dirt roads and trails. We'd ride a while and stop for a cold one and then ride some more. Somewhere about 3 am we'd idle down the street to be quiet and park the rails and hit the sack. Hell of a life for about 5 years.

Never get rid of that rail. Always regretted that to this day.
Trying to get it Street legal but don’t plan on it!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Chadlyb

MtnDuck

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wagner
Service Branch
Army Vet
Sure is clean! Nice build. The more I see all the trails and of road parks in the Kentucky/Arkansas/Tennessee area, the more I get the feeling I need to seriously take an extended trip that way from the West Coast.

Sent from my E6782 using OB Talk mobile app