Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome Hunter from La Grande, Oregon. you are in the US Northwest Region, and @Kent R is the Regional Director . @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative.

Check out Overland Bound Meetups for current activities planned throughout the Northwest Region, as well as the rest of the world.

Some important dates to for the year:

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally 2020, in Plain, Washington. Presale tickets are offers now through the end of March, be sure to grab them at the discounted rates. If you want to camp with fellow OB members, RSVP here, so I can make sure to get you in on the OB Camp Site.

July 3-6 4th of July Weekend at 2 rivers Ranch in Dayville, Oregon hosted by @2RiversRanchExpeditions. This is going to be a fun weekend with potluck dinner the first night, drive through the small town of Dayville in the 4th of July parade, fallowed by a 3 day trail run with two other remote camping spots, seeing country that the public doesn’t usually get to see.

Mike Rose
OB# 20990
Northwest ReGino Member Representative

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

17 Tacoma driver, hoping to meet up with some new overland groups!
Welcome Hunter! I'm north (on Whidbey Island). Keep an eye on the forums for a February meetup/campout happening soon (hopefully).

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: M Rose

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello! I'm from Graham. Hope to see you around!
Heya Tyler! Keep an eye on this regional forum for upcoming events/meet ups. Or feel free to set up your own as well. If you have any questions about it, hit up one of the member reps for your area @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest member rep, but you can contact @Slimpartywagon or myself @Munga Brown, too.

Keep your eye out!

Reactions: Bagallthethings