Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

I'm was looking for a good place to post my new exploring videos and decided on YouTube for now. If you know of a better spot please mention it.

Have a peek if you so wish. I'm still uploading from the last run (first filming), so more content or the next few days.

Byways no Highways

OldHillwalker

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

East Dixfield, Wilton, Maine, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Cranium
Member #

Hi, looking forward to viewing your videos. I was in there last week making the drive on Success Pond Road from Berlin to Upton Maine while on my way home to the Farmington Maine Area from Twin mOuntain . I go up to North Maine Woods to camp and explore fairly often. If you ever want another Jeep for company on your travels lust give me a shout. Tom W

IMG_0008.JPG

Reactions: RJ Howell

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

I just started posting outings/exploration runs on the Calling all NH thread Here . I'd like to explore some in the Umbagog/Richardson area. Seems there's a whole world to it's self between the two! I'll be back up around there towards the end of the month. This week is dedicated to the truck/camper list and some local scouting (maybe even the following). I have a Day 1 and Day 2 I've done and it needs a little tweaking (and filming).

We shall talk and hopefully catch up! Safe Travels!