• HTML tutorial

Hella-Buggin'

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area
Member #

Backstory:
Every year a group of guys I went to high school with and myself go on an annual camping trip. We've done backpacking, canoe camping, overlanding ect.
On of the guys is having some health issues (we're all in our 50's) so this year we need to reign it in and commit to just a simple car camping trip. We can take some short day hikes
and do some fishing, shooting or whatever.
I'm looking for somewhere off the beaten path that we can get too that won't have us stuck next to a ton of other families. We'll be in my Cayenne and a Subaru Crosstrek.
So nothing too hairy but we can get out there a bit.

Thanks

Mark

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Backstory:
Every year a group of guys I went to high school with and myself go on an annual camping trip. We've done backpacking, canoe camping, overlanding ect.
On of the guys is having some health issues (we're all in our 50's) so this year we need to reign it in and commit to just a simple car camping trip. We can take some short day hikes
and do some fishing, shooting or whatever.
I'm looking for somewhere off the beaten path that we can get too that won't have us stuck next to a ton of other families. We'll be in my Cayenne and a Subaru Crosstrek.
So nothing too hairy but we can get out there a bit.

Thanks

Mark
Portland Oregon or Portland Maine?