San Jacinto, CA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Vet
So far I have a simple set up, trailer isn't ready for overloading yet but its getting there. We have a 2007 Fleetwood Niagara, we remodeled the interior, did a spring over axel kit due to blowing a tire and blowing out a hub on the axel. I recently upgraded the outdated and under powered solar system to dual 100w Renogy panels and a Renogy Rover LI 30 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller with BT and Temp Monitoring with the plans to add 2 more panels. Since the trailer did not come with any real exterior lighting besides the amber light buy the door, I did a DIY LED light strip and added light strip conduit to defuse the lighting and it came out just right. For future mods I plan on doing either Timbren or Curisemaster independent suspension to make it useable on some overloading adventures, I also would like to add more off road worthy tires to help smoothen the ride. Also needed for overland travel is an articulating hitch from either Cruise Master or Lock-n-Roll, both do the exact same thing I guess just like the suspension it would come down to ratings, price and how much ill actually use it lol. More future mods will be a freshly painted exterior and new graphic design for a more modern look. Other future additions will be solar covers for the pop outs.

I added a few before and after pictures below and a recent cold weather trip up to Lake Hemet in Southern Ca!

Any questions/input will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

Reactions: OB SD