US Southwest Phoenix Overlanders - Let's get a Monthly Meet up going!!!!

• HTML tutorial

Sumpunker

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

South Tucana Lane, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Phillips
Member #

I would love to get a monthly meet up going around the Phoenix area. Tucson is 1.5 hours away from me just a little far for a Thursday evening. Anyone around the Phoenix area interested in getting something going? Hangout, work on rigs get some Food/Drink whatever. I'm new to the West Coast/Southwest and have a lot to learn about the area. The Phoenix area is to big for us not to have a meet up!

Reactions: Fjforles

AZHICAUTCO

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

ARIZONA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Burns
Member #

I'm new to the group but would be interested. I live West Valley but would come East on a weekend

Reactions: Todd & Meg

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

I'm new to the group but would be interested. I live West Valley but would come East on a weekend
Cool, welcome. We have quite a few people central PHX and out west. A few of us have been talking about three meet ups, west side, east side and Tucson. Maybe twice a year have a meet up for all three, maybe with a overnight somewhere. It's been slow going but that is the end goal. There is a northern AZ group that would be included also.

Keep and eye on Arizona thread.

Todd

AZ Trooper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Peoria, AZ, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Edward
Member #

Beginner here. Would love to meet up with others. I am in the west valley (Peoria).
Something in the middle or north Phoenix would be cool so people from both sides can meet up easier.
Anyone know of gatherings other than east valley and Tuscon?

Reactions: Rattlesnake