Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Luis Obispo
First Name
Cee Cee
Last Name
Cuccaro
Member #

You guys should give UnderArmour a look. @SLOCeeCee got me two pairs just before OTG 17 and they are great...lighter weight, little bit of sytretch, but not flimsy or wimpy. If it were colder, I'd go Carhartt, but check out UA if you haven't.
Under Armour Tactical Pants. 4 pairs, love them...and we look just like this when we wear them!

GMDOB9233

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sterling, VA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Darnall
Member #

Take a look at Rail Riders, www.railriders.com , for light weight, strong, durable pants, shorts and shirts.

I have been using these products for several years and have yet to destroy any of the clothes I have purchased.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I bought a pair of the Carhart FORCE pants earlier this summer.. Liked them so much I bought 2 more pair last week.. warm lightweight and moisture wicking..

JersT4R

Rank V
Investor

Traveler III

Norfolk, VA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Bailey
Member #

I have 2 pair of Kuhl pants, and I like the Fjallraven Vidda Pro, just don't want to spend that much. This time of year though, I'm going to check out the Columbia Silver Ridge Convertible or Marmot Transcend Convertible pants. Didn't know about the UA Tactical, so I'll consider those also.

S

SubeeBen

My pants I have found by far are LAPG pants. LA police gear. Pants are around $20 & am going on 3 years & love them cheap & very high quality ✌

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
I've always loved Royal Robbins. Their 5.11 climbing pant was bought by a company that, oddly enough, called themselves 5.11.....which is now almost all military/Law Enforcement gear. I'm also a retired cop, so I've worn a ton of the 5.11 pants and love them.

Just kind of funny how 5.11 is, to most, a tactical company, when the truth is the term 5.11 refers to a grade of route in rock climbing. Most don't know the history.

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
I can second LAPG whole heartedly. I've been wearing the tactical operator whatever the hell they are called pants for about 4 years. Probably have 8 pair. I buy 2 a year, wear them constantly, and still have every pair I've bought. Some are faded and worn, but I usually get about 18 months of rough use out of them before they show signs of aging. For me that's pretty good. I kill clothes fast.