Ozark Trail coolers at Wal-Mart

• HTML tutorial

wataco

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Redmond, WA
Member #

For those who like the idea of a good cooler for shorter trips, Wal-Mart has the Ozark Trail roto-molded coolers in stock again. The Lynnwood, WA Wal-Mart had 26, 52 and 73 quart versions on the shelf today. The website shows 2 days to ship for pickup at other locations.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-52-Quart-High-Performance-Cooler-Grey/49229404

For those not familiar with it, this is the Yeti knock-off that others have reported works just as good, but for less than 1/2 the price. I’ve been happy with my Ozark Trail Yeti knock-off coffee mugs, and hope the cooler performs just as well.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I picked up one of the 73qt variety before Christmas after my old Rubbermaid was stolen from out campsite at Uwharrie (along with a weekends worth of food and beer) on a trip in November. I've not had call to use it yet but I also picked up a lock tab and heavy cable to use with it next time so maybe just the food will be goin. I'd have gladly shared both the food and beer if they'd have only asked. My wife and I bought that cooler on our first anniversary 10 years ago on our first camping trip. I'm still sore about that if you can't tell...

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

None of the WM box stores had them locally. I finally saw one in person and really liked it. Im thinking of getting a smaller one for just camp cocktails and spare clean ice for them cocktails. Have to keep an eye out !
I picked up one of the 73qt variety before Christmas after my old Rubbermaid was stolen from out campsite at Uwharrie (along with a weekends worth of food and beer) on a trip in November. I've not had call to use it yet but I also picked up a lock tab and heavy cable to use with it next time so maybe just the food will be goin. I'd have gladly shared both the food and beer if they'd have only asked. My wife and I bought that cooler on our first anniversary 10 years ago on our first camping trip. I'm still sore about that if you can't tell...
Sad day when people do crap like that. I would be "sore" as hell about that! :rage:

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

That's why my gear trailer is almost fully caged. Keeps sticky fingers off the kayak, generator, cooler, etc.

My WM stores have all 3 sizes but I'm still debating since I recently got a new 26 qt igloo marine. I don't really need another cooler.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
That's why my gear trailer is almost fully caged. Keeps sticky fingers off the kayak, generator, cooler, etc.

My WM stores have all 3 sizes but I'm still debating since I recently got a new 26 qt igloo marine. I don't really need another cooler.
Nobody "needs" another cooler, but who's counting anyways! :smiley:

bigfootoverland

Rank III
Investor

Traveler III

Maple Valley, WA
First Name
Johnny
Last Name
Alford
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7YQU
For those who like the idea of a good cooler for shorter trips, Wal-Mart has the Ozark Trail roto-molded coolers in stock again. The Lynnwood, WA Wal-Mart had 26, 52 and 73 quart versions on the shelf today. The website shows 2 days to ship for pickup at other locations.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-52-Quart-High-Performance-Cooler-Grey/49229404

For those not familiar with it, this is the Yeti knock-off that others have reported works just as good, but for less than 1/2 the price. I’ve been happy with my Ozark Trail Yeti knock-off coffee mugs, and hope the cooler performs just as well.
Thanks! Good to know.