Nisku, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Westfall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
RamRunner78
What would you like to know, got the pods off Amazon, they have both bright white and amber in the same light. The brackets came off eBay. I wired the whites to factory fog lamp switch and yellows to a switch panel. We will see how they hold up just installed them yesterday, but they are bright.

KyleGrant

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wichita, KS
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Soldani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KSØTOR
Tell me more about the "pods" please? View attachment 192808
Looks to be this set. They don't appear to have a breather which is why I mentioned the moisture ingress. May be just fine, but I've had mixed luck with pods over the years and finally bought some Rigids which have been great.

I looked at these for some perimeter lighting or a rear work/amber chase light. May snag a pair.

Steward I

Nisku, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Westfall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
RamRunner78
Tell me more about the "pods" please? View attachment 192808
Looks to be this set. They don't appear to have a breather which is why I mentioned the moisture ingress. May be just fine, but I've had mixed luck with pods over the years and finally bought some Rigids which have been great.

I looked at these for some perimeter lighting or a rear work/amber chase light. May snag a pair.

Yes these are the same ones I bought and so far so good. I’ve blasted them a couple times with a hotsy heated power washer and a garden hose and no fog or water spots inside lights. I just finished wiring the amber part of the lights lastnight. Both functions are bright.

Attachments