Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brooklyn, NY 11232, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Lalanne
Member #

I'm also interested in this. There are a lot of video's on youtube and images online that I use for reference. In the end every one is different. Are you going with draw sliders? Plan on having a fridge?

Dylan8680

Rank 0

Contributor I

I'm also interested in this. There are a lot of video's on youtube and images online that I use for reference. In the end every one is different. Are you going with draw sliders? Plan on having a fridge?
Yes I'm going to use heavy duty locking sliders. And I have yet to decide if I want to plan for a fridge or not.

Dylan8680

Rank 0

Contributor I

This project is definitely moving very slowly. Not having a whole lot of time to work on it. Built supports for the base last night and built the exterior of the drawers. Now to start shopping for hardware!

Reactions: Overland 505

Influencer II

Thanks! And you're local. It was about $1850 not including the electrical system or Fridge.
Oh Hey there, didn't look at your location till now! Funny enough, I'm going to be purchasing a 4runner soon. Currently drive a lifted impreza, but been browsing through the forums for 4runner mods. Too psyched! How is the 4runner crowd in the Bay?