Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
After looking at the Google Earth a bit I really think the Chattanooga, TN area (Southeast of it Bit in Blue Ridge Mountains) would be perfect. It would be less that 2 hours or close to 2 hours from Atlanta, Birmingham, Knoxville, Nashville, and Ashville. Other major cities like Louisville, Charlotte and Memphis wouldn't be that far away either! Just a thought, I think there is a enough population in the East in reach of the Appalachians that an Expo in the Northeast and Southeast would be successful. What's everyone think?

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
After looking at the Google Earth a bit I really think the Chattanooga, TN area (Southeast of it Bit in Blue Ridge Mountains) would be perfect. It would be less that 2 hours or close to 2 hours from Atlanta, Birmingham, Knoxville, Nashville, and Ashville. Other major cities like Louisville, Charlotte and Memphis wouldn't be that far away either! Just a thought, I think there is a enough population in the East in reach of the Appalachians that an Expo in the Northeast and Southeast would be successful. What's everyone think?
i'd be down like a clown...

chatanoogna is actually a decent sized hub for shipping because it is centrally located. the wife and i honeymooned at cloudland state park which is about a half hour from chatanooga. excellent camping and hiking there and there is a lot to see in chatanooga...ruby falls, rock city, civil war sites, imax downtown and some great local breweries and eateries in the area. i'd give it a solid 9/10 rating...

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
i'd be down like a clown...

chatanoogna is actually a decent sized hub for shipping because it is centrally located. the wife and i honeymooned at cloudland state park which is about a half hour from chatanooga. excellent camping and hiking there and there is a lot to see in chatanooga...ruby falls, rock city, civil war sites, imax downtown and some great local breweries and eateries in the area. i'd give it a solid 9/10 rating...
He's right you know!

bcmedicxj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vonore, TN, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign