Rank II

Enthusiast I

Northbridge, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Cook
Member #

I haven't seen anything posted here yet for Overland Expo East 2022. I'm new to the group and overlanding in general but I am planning on going to the Expo this year and was hoping there would be other Overland Bound East members that would be going as well. It would be great to meet up with some other members and try and camp around the same place. Is this something Overland Bound does?

ArJayDubbaU

Rank V

Traveler III

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Reggie
Last Name
Winterburn
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Found this one

SleipnirTheJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Warrenton, VA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Blake
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I am also going. I was going to reach out to anyone else and try and set a rally point in Virginia to meet up and convoy down. If one all ready exists I don't want to cause confusion.

Stevwhit

Rank V

Member II

River Edge, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
White
Member #

Got my tickets way back when they first went on sale, very excited about this year, last year was a great time.

There is a rally point at the Sheetz in Warrenton VA, that I've heard about. I'm going to stop and try and meet up with anyone there if I can make it in time. Maybe early afternoon meet up?!?

Leaving out of Northern Jersey in the morning, and about a 5.5 hours drive for me to Warrenton, but hoping to be there about 1PM, then its about 1.5 hours or so into Arrington. ...thats if i can read a map right.

SpookyII

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Danbury, CT, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
SmoothOperators
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC10IM
Hey All! Bought my ticket the night they went on sale and have been looking forward to it all year! I'm traveling solo, but will be leaving from Fairfield County, CT early Thursday morning. Expect to arrive at Oak Ridge Estates around 5, but am happy to adjust plans to meet up and convoy with people along the way. Was planning on taking 95 the whole way and grabbing some cheesteaks in philly to throw in the cooler on the way, but if people are taking 81, I can adjust. I know its last minute, but interested in meeting some new people!