Cancelled Overland Bound Shasta Cascade Group Springtime Ishi Wilderness Trip.

• HTML tutorial

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Well everyone, looks like we will be heading a little father into the Ishi Wilderness to Black Rock Camp Ground. We had a great trip last year and a really good turn out for our area. We will start out by meeting at Old Town Cottonwood at 8:00 am then making our way to Paynes Creek where we will meet the rest of the group at the Paynes Creek general store. We will then head off for 28 miles of trail; one way, to Black Rock Canyon which is at the base of a beautiful canyon. This time of year is wonderful around here; wild flowers and some green hills. If the trails are good, we will be staying the night at Black Rock Camp ground with hopefully some additional time to explore the surrounding area. While doing some recon on Google Earth, there might even be a waterfall and pool within walking distance of the camp. Hoping to see you all there. Take care.

Check out Rally Point if you want a trail file or contact me directly and I will email it to you.

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hey everyone, I'm looking at the weather this week and their is a strong possibility of rain ( really?) all week end. While at the same time, I'm having some family medical issues that require my attention. I'm thinking that I'm going to have to put this event off to a latter date. Keep an eye on this thread for new dates and times.