First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hi Viz for OB members.
Thanks to Duncan and Billy of VIA for help.

If you can let me know your thoughts and interest I’ll get something sorted.

The Trail Guardian ones I’m looking at getting a central stash that can be sent out to Trail Guardian organisers and then returned on completion, you will also have an option to buy your own for your vehicles in the event of a breakdown.

Clearly not an issue for Land Rover drivers we won’t need them. @Craig.Avery you better get a few, and for the dogs

Price around £7.00 each

FB07BBC3-A605-4118-ACCF-CAFC6153EAE3.pngU1E4F455A-BFF1-4F53-87D6-0D7E23658DA6.pngiF5D685D4-FDF3-48D3-908B-F5858E958893.png

JimG92

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edinburgh, UK
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Gilmour
Member #

Hi Viz for OB members.

The Trail Guardian ones I’m looking at getting a central stash that can be sent out to Trail Guardian organisers and then returned on completion, you will also have an option to buy your own for your vehicles in the event of a breakdown.

Clearly not an issue for Land Rover drivers we won’t need them. @Craig.Avery you better get a few, and for the dogs

Price around £7.00 each

View attachment 158981UView attachment 158982iView attachment 158983
Hi Viz for OB members.

Price around £7.00 each

View attachment 158981UView attachment 158982iView attachment 158983
Look good - and handy to keep stashed in the vehicle too - I'd be interested in buying a couple too -thanks

Reactions: Polaris Overland

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Dave!

Good idea! I would like to add a suggestion for improvement. I am used to these vests while working as driving instructor and in organising teams at sports events. In hot wather conditions these vests are just annoying (sweating and heat built-up under the vest). So I got myself a breathable t-shirt in warning color - much better!

Cheers, Bjoern

Reactions: Polaris Overland

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Hi Dave!

Good idea! I would like to add a suggestion for improvement. I am used to these vests while working as driving instructor and in organising teams at sports events. In hot wather conditions these vests are just annoying (sweating and heat built-up under the vest). So I got myself a breathable t-shirt in warning color - much better!

Cheers, Bjoern
Thanks Bjoern, understood, I have found them in my work a bit of a nuisance when it is warm as mine are always sized to wear over a warm winter jacket if needed and i find them baggy and flappy when just wearing a t-shirt so now I have reflective coveralls which are needed for Offshore anyway.

Although not compulsory here in the UK they are recommended for in the car in the event of a breakdown for driver and passengers and I know in some European countries they are a requirement and this is more where I was aiming but for sure I can help get Hi Viz shirts printed too.

Reactions: El-Dracho