Launch Member

Contributor III

mrytle beach
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Rea
Member #

It would be nice to have a friends list on the mobile app to add people so you can quickly find them!! It would make planning trips and if need be setting up people along your route that would be willing to help if you needed anything.

Reactions: Gryf and T.Shack

Gryf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weber
Member #

Love it. Maybe people can even put a status that shows up for their friends. "On Trail" or some such.

Hmmm, that status could even be used as a where you are/when to be back/when to worry/when to call rescue format. My wife travels a lot for work and I either go places alone or stay home. Having someone, or a group of someones, know where we are might be a real boon.

Imagine if we had an "On trail" status list with the duration of the ride in hours. Then we can know who is overdue.

I know more than a friends list. But those friends can help keep you safe.

SCtundra

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

mrytle beach
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Rea
Member #

Love it. Maybe people can even put a status that shows up for their friends. "On Trail" or some such.

Hmmm, that status could even be used as a where you are/when to be back/when to worry/when to call rescue format. My wife travels a lot for work and I either go places alone or stay home. Having someone, or a group of someones, know where we are might be a real boon.

Imagine if we had an "On trail" status list with the duration of the ride in hours. Then we can know who is overdue.

I know more than a friends list. But those friends can help keep you safe.
That is an amazing idea to add to it. I know I add a buddy to my Gaia track and he checks it every so often when I’m on the trail and I’ll and points to let him know I’m ok

Reactions: T.Shack and Gryf

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

That is really kewl! If something happen you do not click the on trail off. They even know where to start the search. Wow!

jasgwoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rocky Top, TN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Woods
Member #

It would be nice to have a friends list on the mobile app to add people so you can quickly find them!! It would make planning trips and if need be setting up people along your route that would be willing to help if you needed anything.
Brilliant idea!

Reactions: SCtundra