Rank I

Member I

Mid Missouri
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello I’m new to over landing and looking for good places to go and explore I have a 2018 jk and am buying a homemade overland trailer if anyone could give me advice trails cool camp spots etc it would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Brian Graves

Brian Graves

Rank 0

Contributor I

First Name
Brian
Last Name
Graves
Hello I’m new to over landing and looking for good places to go and explore I have a 2018 jk and am buying a homemade overland trailer if anyone could give me advice trails cool camp spots etc it would be greatly appreciated!
You might check out Chadwick. It's about 45 minutes from Springfield.

Reactions: astonestanley

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
While not Overlanding, I did have a fantastic Sunday of wheeling at Moonlight Offroad Park in Sullivan, MO. My local Jeep club (MWJT) puts on an event twice a year called Jeeping 101, and I am one of the trail guides. I absolutely LOVE help[ing people get into the world of off-roading, whether it be an off-road park, or an epic overlanding trip! I also wanted to throw out some love for my state of Missouri, as it's often over looked. The Ozark Mountains offer some majestic beauty and challenging wooded trails. I love it here!

Attachments

RideFlyDiveJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

Shawnee, KS 66217, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Watching thread+. I would like to know of more trails in MO and KS. Lots of nice roads in the MO forests. SMORR and KSRocks are great 4x4 parks. Most times it's 90% tarmac for 10% trail. For overlanding if I don't have a predetermined route; from the tops of the mountains follow where the water flows and you're bound to find something interesting.

Atc210

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Hello all...Looking for places to play in MO also. I have a full size SUV so no squeezing down narrow trails for me. I have a sxs (don't hate me for it) for the skinny trails. haha I also plan to attend the EXPO in Feb. Registered for "Discovery" trail if I recall with ReRovers also. Looking forward to finding more like minded Overlanders from the area.