Ovelanding with my Special needs son!

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Overlanding for me has drawn a closer bond with my special needs son, we have gone out exploring different parts of the Mojave Desert - it has been a blast watching how much my son enjoys the Desert outdoors!

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app
Great adventure pics....you drive him to the destination and he shows you how to enjoy it to the max!!....thank you for sharing...great times

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Cherished time together! You are making memories with your son that will last for years. Many of my fondest memories are with my Pops camping and hiking. Godspeed Brother. Love it!

Reactions: Chadlyb and T-88

Stoked

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Celina, Tx
Member #

This is what Overlanding is about for me. My dad was an engineer and taught me a lot about turning wrenches and building things, but he was not an outdoorsman. I've had to learn all that on my own over the years. Now that I have a son (7 years old) I want to pass that on to him (along with the stuff my dad taught me).

With kids being so distracted by electronics today, it is awesome that you guys have found a way to connect! Thank you for sharing!

Also, love your Toyota!

T-88

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

CORONA
First Name
VINCENT
Last Name
T-88
Member #

Thank you! Your dad was prepping you for the out doors! I agree, kids need to get out and experience the great outdoors! My dad was big on camping, when he got back from the Vietnam war all we did was camp the San Bernardino Mtns, Colorado River, and all of Baja California, He was a workaholic but always made time for camping! Your son will remember as will mine for a lifetime!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app