Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Are there any off-road routes through the Olympic Peninsula in Washington?I’ve live here for years and I am tired of the same loop road and never knowing if there’s any great trails to explore while out visiting the coast.
Hey!

Sorry that nobody has seen this. I just went and explored the northern part of the Olympics with a couple guys. Had a blast! If I had seen this earlier, I would have invited you!

I am totally up for exploring the Peninsula! I have like 5 or 6 guys that are interested from around area (Whidbey Island, Edmonds, and Anacortes). Hit me up if you want to do something and I'll see if I can make it. We didn't run into much snow until we got pretty high into the mountains, so maybe we should wait about a month if we want to do trips of higher elevation.

Also, I am setting up a Monthly Meet-up in Burlington on May 3rd (4-5pm), I'd love to see you there!

PM me if you have something.

Best Regards,
Gabe

Reactions: Kruppdafied

rickmolloy

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Redmond, WA 98052, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Molloy
Member #

Well I’m in similar situation - I am in Seattle area during the week and on the peninsula near Shelton most weekends and want to go explore things a bit this summer