Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

We decided to go do some of the OAT this last Saturday. I have been wanting to do it since I discovered it, which coincidentally is how I found OB.

we didn’t follow the preset “legs” of it per say, we started close to the house south of sulfur, ok then headed east toward Hugo before turning north at Boswell and heading to Hugo Lake State Park for the night as it was getting late.

here is a video I put together of the highlights of the section we did. We also crossed over the Denison Dam while there

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Good stuff. :D

WareWolf MoonWall

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Green Country, OK
First Name
WareWolf
Last Name
MoonWall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Direct Message Me..
Is there a way to find, or import, the OAT into the map / trails feature of OB? I think I have turned on all the trail features and it's as if oklahoma has never been explored by anyone.

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Is there a way to find, or import, the OAT into the map / trails feature of OB? I think I have turned on all the trail features and it's as if oklahoma has never been explored by anyone.
That I do not know. I use gaia and imported it into there. I’m honestly not that familiar with the OB1 app

Reactions: WareWolf MoonWall

WareWolf MoonWall

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Green Country, OK
First Name
WareWolf
Last Name
MoonWall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Direct Message Me..
That I do not know. I use gaia and imported it into there. I’m honestly not that familiar with the OB1 app
I hear ya! I mostly use it for poking at the forum from my phone, but was thinking with the built in features there must be a way to do it and reduce the number of apps I need.

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

I hear ya! I mostly use it for poking at the forum from my phone, but was thinking with the built in features there must be a way to do it and reduce the number of apps I need.
From what little I have used it, it seems like a good platform once figured out. Looks like the camping apps I use mixed with gaia. I like the combo. Just haven’t messed with it. Lol

Reactions: EXPO_D1

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Great Stuff Ryan.....BTW if you get the OK Motorcycle Tour Guide for free from Tavel OK its got the OAT map inside the pamphlet.

Ahoward2k

Rank VI

Advocate I

Helena, Alabama, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AI5FK
Service Branch
Army retired
Is it good for 4x4s or just for motorcycles? I'm looking for a little two night trip out of DFW next month