Farook Ismail

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Toronto Ontario Canada
First Name
Farook
Last Name
Ismail
Well we all know what's going on so what now?
Obviously our plans have been changed, derailed, or cancelled and my question is now what are you planning to do with over landing 2020 if anything.
As for me I'm giving her hell, I'm still getting my truck ready and will still do something this year just don't know what yet.
So question: What are you doing or planning for over landing 2020.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Not sure but with this down time I’ll be staring at my rig long enough to come up with new mods. So when I do go out I’ll have a capable and fun rig.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I’m using this time to plan the adventure of a lifetime. I’ve always done a base camp, and ran my adventures from base... This year... I was planning to do a lot of trips throughout the Northwest, but I might just have to make it one large trip a crossed the whole lower Northwest Region... and start planning 2021.

Farook Ismail

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Toronto Ontario Canada
First Name
Farook
Last Name
Ismail
Thanks for taking the time to reply guys, I think most are turning inward with the distance and isolation going on. Yea I'm also taking this time to mod up the truck and plan future trips.

Reactions: RoarinRow

df150

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canada
First Name
Denis
Last Name
G
Member #

Well hopefully my work will go on during this outbreak, still need to get bed rack and RTT , still have plans for big trip in 2021 or maybe Expo West this coming summer, who knows , how its all going to be.

dhossk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atherley, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

Im still working.. so that means I get to put $$$ into my Jeep and Trailer! Hopefully get out at least once without being hassled too much but you never know. News was saying this might be an 18-24 month outbreak if i understood correctly..

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

I think I'll be using the 100 mile rule. Solo trips to sleep on the beach within 100 miles of home. Unless things get worse and the rules change. This week BC put out a TOTAL FIRE BAN. Since this is a respiratory disease the goal is clean up the air for the vulnerable.

But if the rules tighten I imagine there will be some social media shaming of those looking for the loophole, using inventive interpretation of skirting the rules while other are being good citizens and going the opposite way, actively doing more, above and beyond to support the efforts to curb this virus.