Magila

Rank 0

Contributor I

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Real
Hi everyone. I'm new to Overland Bound. I am in the market for a overlanding trailer. Has anyone had any experience with Badac Adventure Company? I really like the look and options of their trailer and also the price point, but I would like to talk with someone who owns one and get their thoughts on them.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
For a 20k starting price, I'd rather have something with a composite construction. I'm not against wooden trailers (Mines made of wood), but I feel like there are better options out there.

These trailers start at 12k for the base model, and can be spec'd out. Top spec sits at about 25k, and has more options than the original you posted.

Marty_d3f81b

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Medford, Jackson County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Marty
Last Name
LaDuke
Member #

Hi everyone. I'm new to Overland Bound. I am in the market for a overlanding trailer. Has anyone had any experience with Badac Adventure Company? I really like the look and options of their trailer and also the price point, but I would like to talk with someone who owns one and get their thoughts on them.
I love these trailers. But they are way out of my price range. I’m more of a sleep in my rig kind of budget.

Reactions: Bozz

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Thanks for the link! I will definitely check these out!
No problem. I'm sure it's a fine trailer, I just think if you look around, you'll probably find something you like even better.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I made my son in law a trailer very similar. He had 6k into it with a factory built Big Tex 3500 pound trailer under it. My experience though wood just doesn’t hold up.
I'm not expecting mine to last 10 years of offroad travel. It's more of an experimental platform that I use to figure out exactly what we need in a trailer. Being made of wood means that it's easy to modify for me.

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

I love my NuCamp T@g, but if price were no object, I’d have a Bean:

Reactions: NicaDave