First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
OBryan
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello fellow O’landers —

Selling a great outback camp set-up for turning your Toyota Tacoma into a mobile adventure rig. An opportunity to save! All items are super-clean and in perfect condition. Bolt the whole thing right up, no waiting for delivery, etc.

(TRUSS rack described below was ordered for and installed on a long bed, but should fit a short bed. Worst case is the short bed TRUSS rack side rails are required. If that’s the case, we can deal. They are available from UpTop Overland.)

1 of 2
iKamper SkyCamp Mini 3.0 in Rocky Black. Perfect condition, used 4 nights only by very clean, avid indoorsmen; a husband and wife, with no kids, no animals. You know the specs, probably, but this is the perfect combo of usefulness and design.

2 of 2
UpTop Overland TRUSS mid-height bed rack for Toyota Tacoma. Installed, but never used. Comes with hardware for directly mounting the iKamper. See specs at

I’ve found these items to be an ideal combination for a number of reasons, after hours of research and conversations with others.

Asking $4,000 for the package of 2 items above. A savings to you of nearly $1,250 plus tax, which is the entire cost of the UpTop Overland bed rack. Only selling because this set-up interferes with my motorcycle habit. Otherwise, it’s perfect.

Three photos below show the tent mounted with a Thule rack. Two photos show the newly installed mid-height rack that’s for sale in this ad. I’m willing to meet up, within a couple hundred miles; but the best deal for you is coming to get it! I’ll even help you re-mount to your rig and make you a cup of coffee to go.

Text Jeremy at (360) 339-2673 with pertinent questions and your details. Share with your friends!

Attachments