Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Deb and I just looked through all of the photos. Wow! Three are some beautiful images in there! Thanks everyone, for letting up participate vicariously.

Reactions: itsdchz and Crispy

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Photos can be seen at this album:

http://www.capturethememoryphoto.com/OTG2017/

I had to bump the quality and resolution down for the album, sorry. My wife took most of the pics on the trail while I was behind the wheel with 2 kids and 1 puppy. I know there is a lot of our family, sorry to bore you with those. There are some awesome pics from the Purple group and others on the trail/top of Bald Mountain.

GoPro video POV going up and coming down to follow!
So you were sitting next to me at the catered food at night, photo 15 I have my back to the camera, I am in plaid . Photos 46, 47 and 48 are of my grandson playing with your daughter. How do you like the D850? I have an older D7100 and I love it.

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

So you were sitting next to me at the catered food at night, photo 15 I have my back to the camera, I am in plaid . Photos 46, 47 and 48 are of my grandson playing with your daughter. How do you like the D850? I have an older D7100 and I love it.
Yes our daughter had fun with your grandson and sorry we didn’t speak more! D850 proved itself this run in every way possible.. just waiting on the trip! Thanks to your grandson for being a good sharer, and thanks for your pics!